Our Starkey Hearing Foundation APAC team have been busy with a number of Phase 2 missions in the last...
One of the most annoying things that can happen with hearing aids is when you hear the tinny voice say...
It’s a common refrain: people with hearing loss who finally decide to do something about it, do so...
Our APAC Starkey Hearing Foundation team were back in Bali in February, to follow up on Phase 3 of our WFA...
We put our hearing aids through a lot — earwax, sweat, dust, oil and sometimes water. While daily...
According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), over 50 million Americans experience tinnitus....
Subscribe to our blog
- What should I do if my hearing aids don’t seem to be working?
- Five things to look for when buying hearing aids
- What causes sensorineural hearing loss?
- Three Ways to Make the Most Out of Your Hearing Care Follow-Up Appointments
- The Difference Between "Normal" Hearing vs Hearing with Hearing Aids
- Hearing Health Resolutions for 2017
- So Bali May Hear: Starkey Hearing Alliance On a Mission
- What I Wish People Knew About Hearing Loss
- Starkey Hearing Foundation Update: Bali November 2016
- Starkey Hearing Foundation Update: Vietnam September 2016
- Hearing aids can help combat loneliness
- 8 Tips for Caring for Your Hearing Aids
- Starkey Hearing Foundation Update: Cambodia September 2016
- 14 Great Reasons to Wear Hearing Aids
- How to Properly Clean Your Ears
- Why You Shouldn't Ignore Your Hearing Loss
- Tips for Communicating with Hearing Loss
- The 5 Questions Patients Should Ask During A Hearing Appointment
- Pro Tip: What to do when it’s too loud to use your hearing aids
- 7 things new hearing aids do that most old ones can't