Many things can cause hearing loss, though the two most common hearing loss causes are ageing and exposure to loud noises. If you have hearing loss, an experienced hearing professional can help determine its cause and prescribe a treatment specifically for you. To find one in your area, call 1800 024 985, or click here.
What causes sensorineural hearing loss?
Subscribe to our blog
- You’ve just got your first hearing aids – so now what?
- Five reasons you shouldn’t delay that hearing test
- Earwax and your hearing
- The three different types of hearing loss
- A quick guide to cleaning your hearing aids
- Kick off 2018 with healthy hearing
- This top tip will make your hearing aids last longer
- What is ear infection hearing loss?
- Shopping for hearing aids: Is it safe to buy online?
- The Art and Science of Custom Hearing Aids
- Is it Time to Upgrade Your Hearing Aid?
- How long should my hearing aid last?
- Starkey Hearing Foundation: Cambodia/Vietnam Phase 2 Mission
- Tech Tip: Understanding your hearing aid batteries lifespan:
- Seven sounds that could impact your life
- APAC Starkey Hearing Foundation: After-Care Report Bali
- Simple steps to enhancing hearing aid performance
- Tinnitus (a.k.a. Ringing in the Ears) 101
- What should I do if my hearing aids don’t seem to be working?
- Five things to look for when buying hearing aids