You can also donate directly to the Foundation here.
Starkey Hearing Foundation: Cambodia/Vietnam Phase 2 Mission
Our Starkey Hearing Foundation APAC team have been busy with a number of Phase 2 missions in the last quarter. We've created this infographic to highlight two of their recent Phase 2 missions in the region < If you would like to help support the missions the Starkey Hearing Foundation undertakes, you can do so by donating your old hearing aids to your local Audiology Clinic. Find out who is closest to you here. We accept hearing aids regardless of age, make or model. These hearing aids will be salvaged for parts to build new hearing aids to be used on future missions.
Subscribe to our blog
- Johns Hopkins study links hearing loss and dementia
- Today’s hearing aids are technological wonders
- You’ve just got your first hearing aids – so now what?
- Five reasons you shouldn’t delay that hearing test
- Earwax and your hearing
- The three different types of hearing loss
- A quick guide to cleaning your hearing aids
- Kick off 2018 with healthy hearing
- This top tip will make your hearing aids last longer
- What is ear infection hearing loss?
- Shopping for hearing aids: Is it safe to buy online?
- The Art and Science of Custom Hearing Aids
- Is it Time to Upgrade Your Hearing Aid?
- How long should my hearing aid last?
- Tech Tip: Understanding your hearing aid batteries lifespan:
- Seven sounds that could impact your life
- APAC Starkey Hearing Foundation: After-Care Report Bali
- Simple steps to enhancing hearing aid performance
- Tinnitus (a.k.a. Ringing in the Ears) 101
- What should I do if my hearing aids don’t seem to be working?