You can also donate directly to the Foundation here.
Starkey Hearing Foundation: Cambodia/Vietnam Phase 2 Mission
Our Starkey Hearing Foundation APAC team have been busy with a number of Phase 2 missions in the last quarter. We've created this infographic to highlight two of their recent Phase 2 missions in the region < If you would like to help support the missions the Starkey Hearing Foundation undertakes, you can do so by donating your old hearing aids to your local Audiology Clinic. Find out who is closest to you here. We accept hearing aids regardless of age, make or model. These hearing aids will be salvaged for parts to build new hearing aids to be used on future missions.
Subscribe to our blog
- The ear is the new wrist – for fitness tracking, anyway
- “I can hear but I can’t understand”
- The first and only hearing aid with fall detection and alerts
- Livio AI included in Wall Street Journal’s “Best of CES 2019”
- Introducing Livio AI — what living your best life sounds like
- Your hearing and overall health are inextricably linked
- Johns Hopkins study links hearing loss and dementia
- Today’s hearing aids are technological wonders
- You’ve just got your first hearing aids – so now what?
- Five reasons you shouldn’t delay that hearing test
- Earwax and your hearing
- The three different types of hearing loss
- A quick guide to cleaning your hearing aids
- Kick off 2018 with healthy hearing
- This top tip will make your hearing aids last longer
- What is ear infection hearing loss?
- Shopping for hearing aids: Is it safe to buy online?
- The Art and Science of Custom Hearing Aids
- Is it Time to Upgrade Your Hearing Aid?
- How long should my hearing aid last?