You can also donate directly to the Foundation here.
Starkey Hearing Foundation: Cambodia/Vietnam Phase 2 Mission
Our Starkey Hearing Foundation APAC team have been busy with a number of Phase 2 missions in the last quarter. We've created this infographic to highlight two of their recent Phase 2 missions in the region < If you would like to help support the missions the Starkey Hearing Foundation undertakes, you can do so by donating your old hearing aids to your local Audiology Clinic. Find out who is closest to you here. We accept hearing aids regardless of age, make or model. These hearing aids will be salvaged for parts to build new hearing aids to be used on future missions.
Subscribe to our blog
- Tips for wearing a face mask with hearing aids
- How hearing aids can help decrease virus spread
- Video conferencing tips for people with hearing loss
- Simple hearing aid troubleshooting tips you can use at home
- Android users can sync to their Starkey hearing aids too
- Why our Livio AI hearing aid became an official Best Invention
- The inability to distinguish sounds is a form of hearing loss
- Do’s and don’ts of getting hearing aids
- Hearing loss increases your risk of social isolation
- At the gym, turn up the beat, not the dB!
- Tinnitus Awareness Week: Does tinnitus mean I have hearing loss?
- Five things every Australian should know this Tinnitus Awareness Week
- Five tips for maintaining hearing aids in hot weather
- Too few people follow good hearing protection practices
- A lot of people pretend they can hear just fine
- How to know if you should get your hearing tested
- Reimagining what a hearing aid can do
- What is mild hearing loss?
- Maybe it’s time to think about a new hearing “system,” not just a hearing “aid”
- Doctors rarely test patients for hearing loss