Thrive Care app setup
Thrive Care is the world’s first app that lets people wearing hearing aids with edge AI technology share health and wellness information with people they select. The Thrive Care app works with the Thrive Hearing Control app to enable easy sharing of information about hearing aid usage, social engagement, health activities and more.
With Thrive Care you can:
Enjoy peace of mind Designed to provide even the busiest family members and care providers with comfort and security.
Connect anytime and anywhere Lets hearing aid wearers share information about safety, social interaction and health that family members or care givers can view at their convenience.
Maintain independence Designed to help hearing aid wearers live independently and safely.
How it works
Connecting and sharing information starts with an email invitation.
How to send an invitation
- In your Thrive Hearing Control app, go to Settings.
- Tap on “Thrive Care”.
- Follow the prompts to send your invitation.
- Before you send your invitation, you’ll be able to select what information you share with that person.
- You can share with multiple caregivers. Each one will need a separate invitation.
The person you’re sending an invitation to can get started by following the steps for Caregivers.
A wearer can set up multiple connections so that they are able to connect with multiple caregivers if they choose.
You received an invitation If you received an invitation via email, follow these steps:
- Download the Thrive Care app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and install it.
- Open the Thrive Care app.
- Tap on “I have an invitation”.
- Follow the prompts to accept your invitation.
- You’ll be asked to create an account and enter a code. Refer to the email invitation you received for the code.
- You can connect with multiple wearers provided you've received invitations from each one.
Request an invitation If you did not receive an invitation you can request one by following these steps:
- Download the Thrive care app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and install it.
- Open the Thrive Care app.
- Tap on “Request an invitation”.
- Enter the name and email address of the wearer.
- Wait for your invitation to arrive via email.
- Once your invitation arrives, follow the “You received an invitation” steps.
Getting to know the Thrive Care app
- See what’s being shared with you and get a quick snapshot of how the wearer is doing anytime, anywhere.
- See the wearer's hearing aid connection status and battery levels.
- Tap any “data card” to see more details.
- Tap date for calendar to select a different date, or use arrows to change days one at a time.
- View details about a particular feature being shared with you such as Steps.
- On the Steps detail screen, you’ll see the number of steps taken that day, total distance and points earned towards the hearing aid wearer’s Thrive Score.
- View detailed data by Day, Week, Month or Year to see how the hearing aid wearer has done over time.
- Find tips to help you better support and encourage the hearing aid wearer.
- Learn more about that specific feature and what’s being measured.
- Notifications will let you know things like whether the wearer’s hearing aids are disconnected, if they experience a fall or if they meet an activity goal for the day.
- To choose which notifications you’d like to receive go to the Menu and tap on Notifications.
For more information go to the Thrive Care menu and select Help Center.