Wearing a face mask in public has become increasingly common, even required in some parts of Australia for...
By now we all know that infectious pathogens — like COVID-19 — can be transmitted from person...
An unintended consequence of work-from-home and social distancing orders has been the impact these...
Like any high-tech device, hearing aids may occasionally become fussy. Not to worry – most issues can...
With the recent ability to pair hearing instruments to Bluetooth (2.4Ghz) devices, hearing aids have...
What does it take to get named one of TIME Magazine’s 100 Best Inventions of 2019? According to TIME,...
Subscribe to our blog
- The inability to distinguish sounds is a form of hearing loss
- Do’s and don’ts of getting hearing aids
- Hearing loss increases your risk of social isolation
- At the gym, turn up the beat, not the dB!
- Tinnitus Awareness Week: Does tinnitus mean I have hearing loss?
- Five things every Australian should know this Tinnitus Awareness Week
- Five tips for maintaining hearing aids in hot weather
- Too few people follow good hearing protection practices
- A lot of people pretend they can hear just fine
- How to know if you should get your hearing tested
- Reimagining what a hearing aid can do
- What is mild hearing loss?
- Maybe it’s time to think about a new hearing “system,” not just a hearing “aid”
- Doctors rarely test patients for hearing loss
- What is the best food for your brain?
- Survey says wearing hearing aids leads to good things
- Do’s and don’ts of living with tinnitus
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety
- Most frequent causes of hearing loss
- How do you say, “It’s also an ear-worn language translator”?