Exposure to sounds 85 decibels (dB) and above is all it takes to damage your hearing. A food blender is 88...
Today’s hearing fact isn’t surprising when you think about it. Most hearing loss is subtle and...
Do you ever feel like people around you are mumbling or speaking too quickly? Are you having to ask others...
Have you heard about our Livio AI hearing aid yet? First introduced in August 2018, it’s been getting...
Mild hearing loss may sound mild, but it’s quite the misnomer. Professionals classify any hearing...
Hearing aid users sometimes run into specific listening situations that are challenging. Even with...
Subscribe to our blog
- Doctors rarely test patients for hearing loss
- What is the best food for your brain?
- Survey says wearing hearing aids leads to good things
- Do’s and don’ts of living with tinnitus
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety
- Most frequent causes of hearing loss
- How do you say, “It’s also an ear-worn language translator”?
- Hearing loss coping strategies: Only one is worth it!
- The ear is the new wrist – for fitness tracking, anyway
- “I can hear but I can’t understand”
- The first and only hearing aid with fall detection and alerts
- Livio AI included in Wall Street Journal’s “Best of CES 2019”
- Introducing Livio AI — what living your best life sounds like
- Your hearing and overall health are inextricably linked
- Johns Hopkins study links hearing loss and dementia
- Today’s hearing aids are technological wonders
- You’ve just got your first hearing aids – so now what?
- Five reasons you shouldn’t delay that hearing test
- Earwax and your hearing
- The three different types of hearing loss