Since the beginning of 1989, the non-profit Better Hearing Institute (now renamed as the Hearing Industries...
1 in 5 Australians suffer from tinnitus or ringing in ears — that’s almost 5 million...
You already know that hearing aids can improve hearing and communication. But did you know they can also...
If you have hearing loss, do you know what caused it? There are many causes of hearing loss. Some are...
Livio AI hearing aids are changing how people think of and use hearing aids. Why? Because Livio AI is the...
Coping strategies and pretending to hear often go together, and like me, you’ve probably employed...
Subscribe to our blog
- The ear is the new wrist – for fitness tracking, anyway
- “I can hear but I can’t understand”
- The first and only hearing aid with fall detection and alerts
- Livio AI included in Wall Street Journal’s “Best of CES 2019”
- Introducing Livio AI — what living your best life sounds like
- Your hearing and overall health are inextricably linked
- Johns Hopkins study links hearing loss and dementia
- Today’s hearing aids are technological wonders
- You’ve just got your first hearing aids – so now what?
- Five reasons you shouldn’t delay that hearing test
- Earwax and your hearing
- The three different types of hearing loss
- A quick guide to cleaning your hearing aids
- Kick off 2018 with healthy hearing
- This top tip will make your hearing aids last longer
- What is ear infection hearing loss?
- Shopping for hearing aids: Is it safe to buy online?
- The Art and Science of Custom Hearing Aids
- Is it Time to Upgrade Your Hearing Aid?
- How long should my hearing aid last?