Mild hearing loss may sound mild, but it’s quite the misnomer. Professionals classify any hearing...
Hearing aid users sometimes run into specific listening situations that are challenging. Even with...
If you’ve been to your doctor lately, you would probably agree that hearing tests are rarely part of a...
Have you ever heard the phrase “brain food”, or run across lists like the “12 best foods to boost brain...
Since the beginning of 1989, the non-profit Better Hearing Institute (now renamed as the Hearing Industries...
1 in 5 Australians suffer from tinnitus or ringing in ears — that’s almost 5 million...
Subscribe to our blog
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety
- Most frequent causes of hearing loss
- How do you say, “It’s also an ear-worn language translator”?
- Hearing loss coping strategies: Only one is worth it!
- The ear is the new wrist – for fitness tracking, anyway
- “I can hear but I can’t understand”
- The first and only hearing aid with fall detection and alerts
- Livio AI included in Wall Street Journal’s “Best of CES 2019”
- Introducing Livio AI — what living your best life sounds like
- Your hearing and overall health are inextricably linked
- Johns Hopkins study links hearing loss and dementia
- Today’s hearing aids are technological wonders
- You’ve just got your first hearing aids – so now what?
- Five reasons you shouldn’t delay that hearing test
- Earwax and your hearing
- The three different types of hearing loss
- A quick guide to cleaning your hearing aids
- Kick off 2018 with healthy hearing
- This top tip will make your hearing aids last longer
- What is ear infection hearing loss?