The National Safety Council’s Safety + Health magazine recently published an article about...
Getting hearing aids is a big decision and a smart investment towards your future quality of life. Before...
According to the former Surgeon General, social isolation is a growing epidemic that is associated with a...
Have you set a goal to get healthier this year? Are you going to the gym or perhaps a workout class a few...
Tinnitus is defined as “the hearing of sound when no external sound is present”. It is one of...
This week is Tinnitus Awareness Week. Did you know that according to Better Hearing Australia, 15-20% of...
Subscribe to our blog
- Five tips for maintaining hearing aids in hot weather
- Too few people follow good hearing protection practices
- A lot of people pretend they can hear just fine
- How to know if you should get your hearing tested
- Reimagining what a hearing aid can do
- What is mild hearing loss?
- Maybe it’s time to think about a new hearing “system,” not just a hearing “aid”
- Doctors rarely test patients for hearing loss
- What is the best food for your brain?
- Survey says wearing hearing aids leads to good things
- Do’s and don’ts of living with tinnitus
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety
- Most frequent causes of hearing loss
- How do you say, “It’s also an ear-worn language translator”?
- Hearing loss coping strategies: Only one is worth it!
- The ear is the new wrist – for fitness tracking, anyway
- “I can hear but I can’t understand”
- The first and only hearing aid with fall detection and alerts
- Livio AI included in Wall Street Journal’s “Best of CES 2019”
- Introducing Livio AI — what living your best life sounds like