First of all, congratulations! This is an investment in your health which you won’t regret. Once...
Hearing loss is nothing to be embarrassed about. After all, you’re in good company, with one in six...
Earwax is that sticky yellow-orange substance which you might recoil from when you see it. Its proper name...
Did you know one in six Australians have some form of hearing loss? Economists predict that this will rise...
Looking after your hearing aids in the right way will actually save you money and time in the long run....
Hearing loss is known as an ‘invisible’ health condition. But that doesn’t make it any...
Subscribe to our blog
- This top tip will make your hearing aids last longer
- What is ear infection hearing loss?
- Shopping for hearing aids: Is it safe to buy online?
- The Art and Science of Custom Hearing Aids
- Is it Time to Upgrade Your Hearing Aid?
- How long should my hearing aid last?
- Starkey Hearing Foundation: Cambodia/Vietnam Phase 2 Mission
- Tech Tip: Understanding your hearing aid batteries lifespan:
- Seven sounds that could impact your life
- APAC Starkey Hearing Foundation: After-Care Report Bali
- Simple steps to enhancing hearing aid performance
- Tinnitus (a.k.a. Ringing in the Ears) 101
- What should I do if my hearing aids don’t seem to be working?
- Five things to look for when buying hearing aids
- What causes sensorineural hearing loss?
- Three Ways to Make the Most Out of Your Hearing Care Follow-Up Appointments
- The Difference Between "Normal" Hearing vs Hearing with Hearing Aids
- Hearing Health Resolutions for 2017
- So Bali May Hear: Starkey Hearing Alliance On a Mission
- What I Wish People Knew About Hearing Loss