Health and fitness trackers have become commonplace in our digital lives. As we strive to stay healthier,...
One of the first things people with hearing loss observe is “I hear people fine, but I don’t...
If you’re an older adult — or care for someone who is — falling is likely to be high on...
Did you know that during this year’s Consumer Electronics Show (CES)— “the world’s...
Track and take charge of your body and brain health with new Livio AI, the world’s first hearing aid to...
With one in three people over 60 struggling to hear their best, and two-thirds of those over 70, it’s...
Subscribe to our blog
- Johns Hopkins study links hearing loss and dementia
- Today’s hearing aids are technological wonders
- You’ve just got your first hearing aids – so now what?
- Five reasons you shouldn’t delay that hearing test
- Earwax and your hearing
- The three different types of hearing loss
- A quick guide to cleaning your hearing aids
- Kick off 2018 with healthy hearing
- This top tip will make your hearing aids last longer
- What is ear infection hearing loss?
- Shopping for hearing aids: Is it safe to buy online?
- The Art and Science of Custom Hearing Aids
- Is it Time to Upgrade Your Hearing Aid?
- How long should my hearing aid last?
- Starkey Hearing Foundation: Cambodia/Vietnam Phase 2 Mission
- Tech Tip: Understanding your hearing aid batteries lifespan:
- Seven sounds that could impact your life
- APAC Starkey Hearing Foundation: After-Care Report Bali
- Simple steps to enhancing hearing aid performance
- Tinnitus (a.k.a. Ringing in the Ears) 101