With one in three people over 60 struggling to hear their best, and two-thirds of those over 70, it’s...
A 2011 study by Johns Hopkins Medicine and the National Institute on Aging found that adults with hearing...
If your perception of hearing aids is derived from the devices once worn by your dad or grandmother,...
First of all, congratulations! This is an investment in your health which you won’t regret. Once...
Hearing loss is nothing to be embarrassed about. After all, you’re in good company, with one in six...
Earwax is that sticky yellow-orange substance which you might recoil from when you see it. Its proper name...
Subscribe to our blog
- The three different types of hearing loss
- A quick guide to cleaning your hearing aids
- Kick off 2018 with healthy hearing
- This top tip will make your hearing aids last longer
- What is ear infection hearing loss?
- Shopping for hearing aids: Is it safe to buy online?
- The Art and Science of Custom Hearing Aids
- Is it Time to Upgrade Your Hearing Aid?
- How long should my hearing aid last?
- Starkey Hearing Foundation: Cambodia/Vietnam Phase 2 Mission
- Tech Tip: Understanding your hearing aid batteries lifespan:
- Seven sounds that could impact your life
- APAC Starkey Hearing Foundation: After-Care Report Bali
- Simple steps to enhancing hearing aid performance
- Tinnitus (a.k.a. Ringing in the Ears) 101
- What should I do if my hearing aids don’t seem to be working?
- Five things to look for when buying hearing aids
- What causes sensorineural hearing loss?
- Three Ways to Make the Most Out of Your Hearing Care Follow-Up Appointments
- The Difference Between "Normal" Hearing vs Hearing with Hearing Aids