Wearing a face mask in public has become increasingly common, even required in some parts of Australia for...
By now we all know that infectious pathogens — like COVID-19 — can be transmitted from person...
An unintended consequence of work-from-home and social distancing orders has been the impact these...
Like any high-tech device, hearing aids may occasionally become fussy. Not to worry – most issues can...
What does it take to get named one of TIME Magazine’s 100 Best Inventions of 2019? According to TIME,...
According to the former Surgeon General, social isolation is a growing epidemic that is associated with a...
Subscribe to our blog
- At the gym, turn up the beat, not the dB!
- Maybe it’s time to think about a new hearing “system,” not just a hearing “aid”
- Doctors rarely test patients for hearing loss
- What is the best food for your brain?
- Survey says wearing hearing aids leads to good things
- Do’s and don’ts of living with tinnitus
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety
- Most frequent causes of hearing loss
- The first and only hearing aid with fall detection and alerts
- Introducing Livio AI — what living your best life sounds like
- So Bali May Hear: Starkey Hearing Alliance On a Mission
- Hearing aids can help combat loneliness
- 8 Tips for Caring for Your Hearing Aids
- Why You Shouldn't Ignore Your Hearing Loss
- How to Properly Clean Your Ears
- 15 Potential Consequences of Untreated Hearing Loss
- Hearables: The Future of Hearing Innovations
- How Can Mobile Apps Provide Healthy Hearing Benefits?
- 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Hearing Tested
- Cancer and Hearing Loss: A Personal Look