What does it take to get named one of TIME Magazine’s 100 Best Inventions of 2019? According to TIME, it’s got to be a “groundbreaking invention that [is] making the world better, smarter and even a little more fun”. They also pick winners based on key factors, including “originality, creativity, influence, ambition and effectiveness”.
The world’s first Healthable hearing aid, Livio AI has revolutionized what hearing health means.
- It’s our best sounding hearing aid ever.
- It’s the only hearing aid with embedded sensors and artificial intelligence.
- It can track your steps and help you achieve your fitness goals.
- It can monitor your active listening
- It can detect if you fall and alert your loved ones immediately.
- It can translate 27 languages into your ear as you’re having a conversation.
- Its built-in assistant can access the internet to answer questions you ask it.
- It can stream phone calls, TV, music and more directly to your ears.
We didn’t set out to create a multi-award-winning best invention. We were just doing what we always do — engineering technology that makes hearing easier, connects people to people, and helps everyone who uses it live their best life possible.