Hearing aid styles
Big and beige is no
longer an option
We make six styles of hearing aids. Learn about each to discover which type of hearing aid is right for you.
Custom hearing aid that fits in the ear canal. Smaller portion shows in outer ear.
- Custom-fit to your ear
- Less visible than larger custom styles
- Can include controls for volume and memory that won't fit on smaller custom hearing aids
- Second largest custom style
- Small size may be challenging to wearers with dexterity issues
- Small batteries require more frequent changing - rechargeable is available in select styles
Hearing Aid Styles
Are In-The-Canal hearing aids right for you?
Which hearing aid is right depends on many factors, including desired features, your ear anatomy, specific lifestyle needs, budget, cosmetic appeal and more. Custom hearing aids, for instance, are a great choice right now as they won't get tangled or pulled off when wearing or removing face masks.