Many things can cause hearing loss, though the two most common hearing loss causes are ageing and exposure to loud noises. If you have hearing loss, an experienced hearing professional can help determine its cause and prescribe a treatment specifically for you. To find one in your area, call 1800 024 985, or click here.
Subscribe to our blog
- Have you seen our Livio Edge AI custom rechargeable hearing aids?
- Tips for wearing a face mask with hearing aids
- How hearing aids can help decrease virus spread
- Video conferencing tips for people with hearing loss
- Simple hearing aid troubleshooting tips you can use at home
- Android users can sync to their Starkey hearing aids too
- Celebrating the women of Starkey Australia on International Women's Day
- Why our Livio AI hearing aid became an official Best Invention
- The inability to distinguish sounds is a form of hearing loss
- Do’s and don’ts of getting hearing aids
- Hearing loss increases your risk of social isolation
- At the gym, turn up the beat, not the dB!
- Tinnitus Awareness Week: Does tinnitus mean I have hearing loss?
- Five things every Australian should know this Tinnitus Awareness Week
- Five tips for maintaining hearing aids in hot weather
- Too few people follow good hearing protection practices
- A lot of people pretend they can hear just fine
- How to know if you should get your hearing tested
- Reimagining what a hearing aid can do
- What is mild hearing loss?