1 in 5 Australians suffer from tinnitus or ringing in ears — that’s almost 5 million...
You already know that hearing aids can improve hearing and communication. But did you know they can also...
If you have hearing loss, do you know what caused it? There are many causes of hearing loss. Some are...
Livio AI hearing aids are changing how people think of and use hearing aids. Why? Because Livio AI is the...
Coping strategies and pretending to hear often go together, and like me, you’ve probably employed...
Health and fitness trackers have become commonplace in our digital lives. As we strive to stay healthier,...
Subscribe to our blog
- “I can hear but I can’t understand”
- The first and only hearing aid with fall detection and alerts
- Introducing Livio AI — what living your best life sounds like
- Your hearing and overall health are inextricably linked
- Today’s hearing aids are technological wonders
- You’ve just got your first hearing aids – so now what?
- Five reasons you shouldn’t delay that hearing test
- Earwax and your hearing
- The three different types of hearing loss
- A quick guide to cleaning your hearing aids
- Kick off 2018 with healthy hearing
- What is ear infection hearing loss?
- Is it Time to Upgrade Your Hearing Aid?
- How long should my hearing aid last?
- Seven sounds that could impact your life
- What should I do if my hearing aids don’t seem to be working?
- Five things to look for when buying hearing aids
- What causes sensorineural hearing loss?
- The Difference Between "Normal" Hearing vs Hearing with Hearing Aids
- Hearing Health Resolutions for 2017