With one in three people over 60 struggling to hear their best, and two-thirds of those over 70, it’s...
If your perception of hearing aids is derived from the devices once worn by your dad or grandmother,...
First of all, congratulations! This is an investment in your health which you won’t regret. Once...
Hearing loss is nothing to be embarrassed about. After all, you’re in good company, with one in six...
Earwax is that sticky yellow-orange substance which you might recoil from when you see it. Its proper name...
Did you know one in six Australians have some form of hearing loss? Economists predict that this will rise...
Subscribe to our blog
- A quick guide to cleaning your hearing aids
- Kick off 2018 with healthy hearing
- What is ear infection hearing loss?
- Is it Time to Upgrade Your Hearing Aid?
- How long should my hearing aid last?
- Seven sounds that could impact your life
- What should I do if my hearing aids don’t seem to be working?
- Five things to look for when buying hearing aids
- What causes sensorineural hearing loss?
- The Difference Between "Normal" Hearing vs Hearing with Hearing Aids
- Hearing Health Resolutions for 2017
- So Bali May Hear: Starkey Hearing Alliance On a Mission
- What I Wish People Knew About Hearing Loss
- Starkey Hearing Foundation Update: Cambodia September 2016
- 14 Great Reasons to Wear Hearing Aids
- Why You Shouldn't Ignore Your Hearing Loss
- Tips for Communicating with Hearing Loss
- The 5 Questions Patients Should Ask During A Hearing Appointment
- Pro Tip: What to do when it’s too loud to use your hearing aids
- So the World May Hear 2016 Gala Recap